Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hall of Fame: Bill Clinton

Here's one of the all-time best Mr. Hunter moments.  

Then-Governor Bill Clinton came to our school while he was running for President in 1992, and Mr. Hunter, my best friend, and I were close to the front of the crowd when Clinton arrived.

The one thing that would have made this photo perfect would be if I'd captured the moment when Bill Clinton was shaking my friend's hand.  She was off to my right and did get to shake his hand, but she wasn't wearing bright red nail polish, so we know that's somebody else.


When we got this photo developed over at a one-hour processing place,
we laughed so hard at how it had all come together.  And then we spent a bit of time studying all the faces and patterns in the background and finding all these goofy connections.

Sublime!

October 1992

No comments:

Post a Comment